- Rutgers School of Business - A helpful list of partners, supporters and other small business links.
- Greater Washington Township Chamber of Commerce - The (GWTCC) is focused on helping businesses in South Jersey grow by facilitating community based events throughout Washington Township and surrounding communities. Through our foundation, the Greater Washington Township Chamber of Commerce is able to give back to our community by helping our community’s families grow through educational scholarships.
More HElpful links:
- Gloucester County Labor Market Facts
- Five Reasons to Choose New Jersey
- NJ Clean Energy Program - Direct Install
- Municipal Tax Program
- NJ Business Action Center's Helpline - Support and guidance in starting a business, incorporating, and accessing government resources. Also aids in business recovery after a crisis.
- NJ Economic Development Authority COVID-19 Information page - Supplier of COVID-19 information in regard to its impact on NJ Businesses.
- US Small Business Association Funded New Release Programs - Provides information about COVID-19 economic relief loans. Specifically for small businesses and nonprofit organizations in need of financial support
Resources for Job seekers:
- NJ Dept. of Labor Resources - Details about worker benefits, protections, and COVID-19
- American Job Center of Gloucester County - NJ Career Connections Website & Hiring Opportunities (NJ Hiring Portal)
Gloucester County Important Links:
2018 NJ Economic Impact:
- Visitation (Millions of persons-trips) 10.7 % increase which is 4th in the state in 2018
- Tourism in Direct Sales (Millions of dollars)-2018 was 527 million which is the largest increase in the state -9.4 % increase in 2018
- Direct Tourism Employment-4.9 % increase in 2018 and was 2nd in the state behind Atlantic County at 7.7 %
- Tourism Tax Impact (State and Local Tax Receipts (millions) -67.8 in 2018 which is 6.7 % and that is the largest increase in the state
- Visitor spending growth was highest in Gloucester County in 2018
Outside of Atlantic City, the southern Delaware River Region also performed well in 2018 with Burlington, Camden, Gloucester and Salem County all ranked in the top 6 counties by visitor spending growth.
Black Horse Pike & Fries Mill Road 15min Volume