Important information includes:
- Deadline Dates & Election Dates
- How to Register to Vote / Confirm Registration
- Change of Address
- Vote by Mail Application
- Polling Location / District
- Additional Links
Please take note of the following important information regarding the 2020 general Election:
- October 13, 2020 Deadline to register to vote for the General Election
- EVERY ACTIVE VOTER REGISTERED IN NEW JERSEY WILL RECEIVE A BALLOT IN THE MAIL. IF IT HASN'T ARRIVED BY OCTOBER 12th, TRACK YOUR VOTE-BY-MAIL BALLOT STATUS ONLINE AT VOTE.NJ.Gov OR CONTACT GLOUCESTER COUNTY CLERKS OFFICE AT 856-853-3237. DROP-BOX LOCATIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
- November 3, 2020 General Election – Polls open 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Mail: Ballot must be postmarked on or before 8:00 PM November 3rd and be received by your county's Board of Elections on or before November 10th.
- Secure Ballot Drop Box: Place your ballot in one of the county's secure ballot drop boxes by 8:00 PM on November 3rd.
- Board of Elections Office: Deliver your ballot in person to your county's Board of Elections Office by 8:00 PM on November 3rd.
- Polling Place: Bring your ballot to your polling place by 8:00 PM on election day, November 3rd. Remember only you, the voter, can bring your ballot to your polling place on election day.
REGISTER TO VOTE
To register to vote in New Jersey, you must be:
- A United States citizen
- At least 17 years old, though you may not vote until you have reached the age of 18
- A resident of the county for 30 days before the election
- A person not serving a sentence of incarceration as the result of a conviction of any indictable offense under the laws of this or another state or of the United States.
The registration deadline to vote in the 2020 General Election is October 13, 2020.
Complete the Voter Registration Application and mail it to the Gloucester County Superintendent of Election, P.O. Box 352, Woodbury, NJ 08096.
To verify you are registered to vote, enter your information in the Voter Search.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Please be sure your address is current. This will ensure you are able to vote at the polls with no issues. If your mailing address has changed, you must notify the Superintendent of Elections in writing. If you move within Gloucester County, you need to submit a change of address. If you move from another County to Gloucester County, you must complete a new registration form. Both changes can be completed using the Voter Registration Form.
APPLY TO VOTE BY MAIL
If you wish to vote by mail, you must complete the Application for Vote by Mail Ballot and return it to the Gloucester County Clerk’s. This form must be received by the County Clerk seven (7) days prior to the election. Faxed or emailed copies cannot be accepted unless you are a Military or Overseas Voter. Please note: you may also apply in person to the County Clerk until 3:00 p.m. the day of the election. The Gloucester County Clerk’s office is located at 1 N. Broad Street, Woodbury, NJ 08096.
To change your party affiliation you must complete the Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form. As a reminder, you may only vote for candidates in your declared party.
POLLING LOCATION / DISTRICT
If you are unsure of your polling location or district, that information can be found here by entering your address or if you know your district already you can find a list of locations here.
523 Egg Harbor Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
Phone: 856-589-0520 ext. 2214
Alternate Deputy Registrar
Phone: 856-589-0520 ext. 2228
Phone: 856-589-0520 ext. 2203
Hours: (Excluding Holidays)
Monday thru Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Memorial Day to Labor Day
Back to Top