E-Notify will NO LONGER send you an email or text with a reminder from the Tax Officer to pay your taxes. The function of this new version of E-Notify is to notify you when the Tax Office page has been edited/updated. The Tax Collector will be posting on the website a reminder when taxes will be due closer to that date. We will also be posting an alert on the bottom right corner of the website as a reminder of when taxes are due, closer to that date.
It is your responsibility to check the website or your tax bill for the date when taxes are due. E-Notify is a courtesy, not a necessity. If you were signed up for E-Notify on the last website, your information WILL NOT be carried over to this website; you must register again.
The Tax Collector's office is responsible for the billing and collection of all property taxes. Your tax bill includes the funds for the County, County Open Space, School, Fire District, Municipal, and Municipal Open Space. For more detailed information on the tax breakdown, please see Tax Breakdown Chart (PDF).
Online payments made through your own bank are not electronic transfers. Your bank mails a physical check to the Township. The Township is mandated by New Jersey State Statute to use the date the payment is received as the date of payment. Neither Postmark nor the date on the check are accepted as the payment date. Most banks recommend scheduling the payment on or before the due date of Feb 1, May 1, Aug 1 and Nov 1, for payment to be received within the 10 day grace period.
To view or pay the amount due for your property, please click on "Online Bill Pay" where you can easily locate your account. For any questions, please contact the Tax Office at (856) 589-0520 Ext. 2219.
- $250 Property Tax Deduction for Veterans or Surviving Spouses (PDF)
- $250 Real Property Tax Deduction for Senior Citizens, Disabled Persons or Surviving Spouses (PDF)
- 200 Feet Request Form (PDF)
- Full Property Tax Exemption for 100 Percent Disabled Veterans or Surviving Spouses (PDF)
- Property Tax Deduction Claim by Veteran or Surviving Spouse of Veteran or Serviceperson (PDF)
- Supplemental Form for Peacekeeping Missions (PDF)
- Supplemental Income Statement (PDF)
- Property Tax Reimbursement Program (NJ Senior Freeze)
- Change of Mailing Address and/or Ownership Information (Mail to County)
523 Egg Harbor Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
Phone: 856-589-0520, ext. 2257
Phone: 856-589-0520, ext. 2220
Hours: (Excluding Holidays)
Monday - Friday
8 am - 5 PM
Memorial Day - Labor Day